It’s finally here. Four years and 166 episodes later, we’ve arrived at the finale of the Composer Quest podcast. Before I get too sappy about it, I want to let you know what you’ll be in for in this monster episode. It rounds out the end of my world tour, after my journey home to Minnesota. This episode is definitely one for the fans; most of my interviewees in this episode have been prior Composer Quest guests, and I ask them what they’ve been up to. I don’t want to give away too much about how the episode unfolds, but I am really excited for you to listen, when you have 4 hours and 42 minutes to spare.
In this episode, you’ll hear from:
- Mary Beth Huttlin – composer and synesthete (from ep. 24)
- Ben Burnes – YouTuber (see his intro theme produced live) and electronic musician behind Creationism (from ep. 107)
- Tyler Tholl – composer and producer (from ep. 87)
- Nick Syman – jazz composer, trombonist, and 1/2 of Cagetones (from ep. 16)
- Emily Reese and Sam Keenan – Level with Emily video game podcast
- Super Marcato Bros. – game music composers and podcasters
- Jeffrey Schwinghammer – filmmaker
- Mitchell Adam Johnson – songwriter (from ep. 1 and 100)
Also, make sure to check out the Composer Quest World Tour Album, made up of the songs I wrote on tour.