This second episode of the Composer Quest World Tour is all about school. Should you go to undergrad or grad school for an artistic field? What do you learn in school that you couldn’t on your own?
In this episode, you’ll hear from:
- Sculpture student at Notre Dame Steven Lemke
- Fiction writer and songwriter (from Ep. 2) Ryan Ruff Smith
- Co-founder of the SpinTunes songwriting contest Travis Langworthy
- Music composition major at Otterbein University Spencer Stern
- Filmmaker Jeffrey Schwinghammer